Thank you for your interest in the Stulberg International String Competition. We are now accepting applications for the 2014 Stulberg Competition.
PLEASE NOTE: All applications must be submitted through the MUSICCAS application system. Please read the application instructions below.
4 easy steps:
1. Create a MUSICCAS Applicant Account
2. Search for Stulberg International String Competition on your Dashboard under Program Name
3. Click the blue “Start” button on the right. Complete (Step 1) Application & (Step 2) Attach Audition Files.
4. Review your portfolio and pay the Application Fee ($115.00 USD).
1. Create a MUSICCAS account at www.musiccas.com. A valid email address is required. If you do not receive registration information immediately, please check your spam folder.
2. Search and Apply for Stulberg International String Competition under Program Name. Select your instrument. A blue “Start” tab will appear on the right of your Dashboard.
3. Click on the blue ‘Start’ tab to begin.
4. Submit Application Form
5. Upload Files to Media Library and Attach Requirements
6. Review and Submit non-refundable Application Fee of $115.00.
MUSICCAS Media Requirements:
Unlimited Portfolio Size
Individual Maximum File Size: 1 GB
Audio Format Requirements: mp3, mp4, wav, ogg, vorbix, m4a
If you do not know how to convert audio files to the above mentioned requirements, the following websites may help you format your files.
Contact MUSICCAS to address any technical difficulties regarding media submissions.
Phone: (408) 915-5131 (telephone number updated 1/13/14)
Support Tab on Left: Live Chat or Submit Support Tickets
If applicants have additional non-technical questions, please write to Stulberg International String Competition at firstname.lastname@example.org.