Submit Your Application
If you are interested in the Stulberg International String Competition and wish to submit your application, make sure to follow the guidelines listed below. Any application that does not follow these instructions unfortunately may not be considered for the competition.
Applications open October 15, 2022.
Deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, February 1, 2023 (11:59 p.m. EST).
Application Form, audition video and application fee must be submitted online at https://app.getacceptd.com/stulberg. Paper applications or CDs will not be accepted.
Application fee is $140 USD payable via credit card only.
Guidelines for Uploading Audition Video
- Do not include your name on the video itself.
- Your audition submission should include the same movement/s you will play for the semifinals if selected. No substitutions allowed.
- Audition submissions and semifinals concerto performances are limited to 20 minutes.
- You may submit either single or multiple movements of a single piece depending on length.
- Your Bach piece should not be submitted with your application.
- The repertoire submitted must be from standard repertoire with a readily available orchestral accompaniment.
- The recording must be accompanied by piano or orchestra.
- Cut lengthy tuttis, both in the introduction and in the body of the movement, if applicable.